This author has not yet filled in any details. So far Sean has created 0 blog entries.
Terms & Conditions
We want you to enjoy our products as much as we enjoy baking them but we have some simple Terms & Conditions for all orders. By ordering from Causeway Treats, you are agreeing to the following;
1. Full Payment is required to confirm your online order and until your payment is received, your booking / order is not guaranteed.
2. We do not deliver and so all orders must be collected at our Portstewart address on the agreed day. If arranging your own courier collection we would advise always booking a van or car. Once cakes have left our bakery we can not be held liable for any damage that occurs on transit. Any issues should be handled directly with the courier company you have chosen to use.
3. All our cakes are baked to order and we do not accept returns.
4. Refunds, credit notes or a replacement order to the same value will be given only in the event that you receive the incorrect product or if the products are shown to be of unsatisfactory quality. Should this be the case, or if you are in any way unsatisfied with the condition or quality of your cakes upon arrival you must contact us within 24 hours of receipt. Causeway Treats will not accept liability for any complaints made after this time.
5. We reserve the right to use photographs of orders we prepare on our website, Instagram, Twitter pages and Facebook pages. If you would like to specifically request that we do not use pictures of your order, or that we provide you with a picture of your order we will usually be happy to do so but you must let us know at the time of ordering. We try not to share photos of products before the event they are made for, but if you wish to kept it discrete then please advise us at time of order. We make a lot of cakes and only a small selection make it to the page purely due to opportunity between baking to photograph.
6. If you need to change the date or details of your order or cancel it altogether please contact us as far in advance as possible.
7. Online orders cancelled 3 days or more before the collection date will receive a full refund on the order total less deposit. Deposit is built into online orders at 25% unless Wedding related which is 50%. Those cancelled within 3-6 days of collection will be entitled to a 50% refund; those cancelled within 48 hours of the order date will not be entitled to a refund (although refunds and credit notes may still be provided at Causeway Treat’s discretion).